Lavien Traffic Lead for Large Dogs(Blue)
14 x 0.1 x 0.8 inches
- Share this product :Leather Care:- Remove your leash/collar/harness from the plastic bag. Leather should not be stored in plastic. When not in use, store it in a place where it will remain dry.
- Leather needs to be cared for much as we would care for our own skin. It needs to be cleaned to remove oils and dirt and conditioned to keep it soft, pliable and strong. It needs to be kept dry.
- Keeping your new lead or collar well cared for will extend its life and help keep it looking and feeling great. We recommend applying leather conditioner to your collar/lead when new. After that, clean and condition the leather as often as is needed to keep it clean, soft and supple.
- Do not wash it with water.
- Never dry it on the radiator.